Experience better dental care with enamel shaping with Kukreja Dental in New Delhi
Enamel Shaping by Kukreja Dental Clinic In New Delhi
Enamel Shaping (Contouring) is the process of shaping natural teeth to improve their appearance. Shaping can be used to correct minor cases of crowded or overlapping teeth, smooth rough edges, or make small adjustments to the shape of a tooth.
By using enamel your teeth can get the natural white and healthy look that will make your smile beautiful and better than ever. While this is a common treat opted by many patients to look as beautiful as ever.
During the enamel shaping treatment, our doctors use fine diamond and/or polishing burs to remove small amounts (generally not more than 1 to 2 millimeters) of tooth enamel where needed. When there are imperfections between teeth she may use strips of sandpaper to shape and smooth the sides.
Once the teeth are reshaped properly the doctor will polish the teeth. Because dental recontouring involves only the enamel (the outer layer of the tooth that has no nerves) without affecting the living part of the tooth (dental pulp), it usually can be done without anesthetic. The procedure is quick and painless, usually completed in only one appointment and the results can be seen immediately.
Why is it necessary?
Having a crooked smile makes a bad
- It corrects uneven front teeth to help you smile often with shying.
- Enamel helps in filling and correct small chips or surface flaws.
- Make your pointed canine teeth round.
- Shorten teeth that appear too long (usual problem with canines).
- Correct the minor overcrowding problems.
- Adjust teeth to create a smile that follows the contour of the lower lip.