Our expert dentists at Kukreja Dental Clinic In Delhi aims at providing the best dental services in Delhi
Extractions by Kukreja Dental Clinic In New Delhi
It is a process whereby a dentist removes a diseased tooth from the jaw bone painlessly after giving you local anesthesia.We at Kukreja dental clinic in Delhi offers you extraction services in case you need them.
If you need an extraction, your dentist will first numb the area to lessen any discomfort. After the extraction, your dentist will advise you of what post extraction regimen to follow. In most cases a small amount of bleeding is normal. Your mouth will slowly fill in the bone where the tooth root was through the formation of a blood clot.
WHAT IS A TOOTH EXTRACTION?
It is a process whereby a dentist removes a diseased tooth from the jaw bone painlessly after giving you local
WHEN IS IT NECESSARY TO REMOVE THE TOOTH?
Tooth needs to be removed under the following circumstances.
- When the tooth is decayed beyond repair.
- When the surrounding structures are damaged beyond repair.
- Intentional extraction to create space for orthodontic [braces] treatment.
- Impacted teeth which are not likely to erupt at their normal position.
- Infected root pieces of teeth.
- Overretained milk teeth.
- The patient can’t afford to save a tooth either due to time constraints or economic reasons.
HOW MANY TYPES OF EXTRACTIONS ARE THERE?
Simple extractions: Minimal time, skill & instruments are required.
Difficult(complicated extraction): Specialized Instruments, skill & time required where a specialist might cut the tooth into pieces, cuts some of the surrounding bone & then removes the tooth.
IS DENTAL EXTRACTION PAINFUL?
An In modern dentistry due to certain good local
WHAT TO DO AFTER EXTRACTION?
- Strictly follow the instruction given by the dentist.
- Keep the gauze piece in the mouth and keep on biting constantly at least for one hour.
- Wait until the effect of
anesthesiawears off before eating anything solid.
- Take medicines regularly. it can be dangerous to stop medication without your dentist’s knowledge.
WHAT NOT TO DO AFTER EXTRACTION?
- Don’t spit at least for 24 hours as this may dislodge the clot leading to the dry socket.
- Don’t Smoke for 48 hours as this may delay the healing process.
- Don’t eat any hot thing as this may cause swelling.