Tooth Coloured Fillings
Get the natural looking beautiful Smile with Tooth coloured Fillings at Kukreja Dental Clinic in Delhi.
Get Tooth-Colored fillings by Kukreja Dental Clinic In Delhi
Composite resins, or tooth-colored fillings, provide good durability and resistance to fracture in small- to mid-size fillings that need to withstand moderate pressure from the constant stress of chewing. They can be used on either front or back teeth. They are a good choice for people who prefer that their fillings look more natural.
Composites cost more than amalgam and occasionally are not covered by some insurance plans. Also, no dental filling lasts forever. Some studies show that composite fillings can be less durable and need to be replaced more often than amalgam fillings.
- The filling is cracked. Wear and tear can eventually cause fillings to crack.
- Your tooth hurts. If you have a crack in your tooth, you may develop a cavity under the filling.
- You feel pain when you drink cold beverages.
- Your old filling has changed color.
- Your filling has fallen out.
- Your filling is old.
- These fillings will be the same colour as your natural teeth.
- They cost less than gold fillings.
- They are direct fillings, so they can be done in one appointment, in most cases.
- This kind of filling can break more easily than amalgam or gold fillings, and may not last as long.
- Composite fillings cost more than amalgam fillings.
- Recurrent decay is more of a problem than with amalgam or gold fillings.