Get the diamond shine smile at Kukreja Dental Clinic In Delhi
Tooth Jewelry by Kukreja Dental Clinic In Delhi
WHAT IS TOOTH JEWELRY?
TOOTH JEWELRY is the latest thing to add a sparkle to your dazzling whites. You can now have a sparkling crystal glass design or something in gold or a twinkle of ruby or maybe an aquamarine blue diamond shining on your tooth. These tiny tooth accessories are great fun and add a zing to your pearlies!!
The tooth jewelry used and the procedure for applying it are absolutely safe! The application is a very simple 15 minute procedure. .You can have it removed at any time, or simply replace it with another one. Since there is no drilling involved (it is directly bonded to the tooth surface), it does not harm your teeth and is absolutely painfree!
So now get ready to spice up your smile and get noticed in parties or any special occasion and be a star
- The tooth is completely dried, isolated, and cleaned with a polishing paste
- Tooth is etched with orthophosphoric acid for about 30 seconds. This will improve the bonding of the jewelry to the tooth structure
- The etchant is then rinsed off with water and the tooth is again dried for about 10 seconds
- A light-curing bonding agent is applied on the tooth, left in place for about 20 seconds, light-cured, rinsed off and dried again
- Place a small amount of flow composite on the tooth surface
- Using a small forceps, pick up the jewel to be placed on the tooth without touching with fingers. Avoid skin contact especially on the back of the jewel. Position it in the desired way and apply gentle pressure
- The jewel should be in close contact with the enamel, pushing out the excess composite material from the tooth structure
- While still in the dental chair, show it to the patient on a mirror and make minor adjustments if required
- Once the final position is achieved, cure the composite thoroughly for about 60 seconds. Cure it from all side including the back of the tooth.
- It takes about 4 minutes for the entire placement.